Handset / Device Offer
The following are the Terms and Conditions applicable in respect of the Handset (“the Offer”) being provided to you (“the Customer”) by Melita Limited (“Melita”). Access to and use of this Offer is subject to the following Terms and Conditions.
- The Offer shall commence on the 21st March 2022 and will continue thereafter unless and until it is terminated by Melita.
- This Offer is available to existing and new Customers subscribed to an Endless mobile post-paid plan (the “Tariff”) entering into a 24 month term agreement with Melita (hereinafter referred to as the ‘Agreement’).
- This Offer is subject to there being in force a Tariff agreement;
- Customers subscribing to this Offer shall benefit from a handset of their choice from a selection provided by Melita and shall pay a monthly fee in accordance with the handset chosen for the 24 month term. Depending on the handset chosen, the Customer shall pay a lump sum upon signature of the Agreement.
- Should the Customer terminate his Agreement before the lapse of the 24 month term Customer shall pay the remaining balance until the end of the 24 month term covering the cost of the handset.
- Customers benefiting from this Offer whose Tariff is terminated shall pay the remaining balance covering the cost of the handset until the end of the 24 month term. For the avoidance of doubt in order to benefit from this Offer a Customer must be subscribed to the Tariff.
- This clause shall apply to Customers subscribed to the Tariff which consist of post-paid mobile plans.
- Customers may enter into a new agreement and benefit of a new handset, however, any outstanding charges tied to the original agreement shall have to be paid;
- Customers subscribed to more than one Tariff or post-paid mobile plan may benefit from the Offer depending on the number of Tariffs or mobile post-paid plans they are subscribed to (for each Tariff or mobile post-paid plan a Customer may subscribe to one Offer except as described in clause 6 (i) above).
- Customers shall be subscribed to a direct debit mandate for the entire duration of the Offer.
- Melita reserves the right to accept or refuse you as a Customer subject to:
- Valid proof of identity and evidence of residency in Malta;
- Being a Melita customer for a minimum of six (6) months;
- Having set up a direct debit mandate for a minimum of six (6) months; and
- Melita reserves the right to conduct a credit worthiness assessment and check that the Customer qualifies for the Offer in line with Melita’s current credit policy.
- All charges deriving from this Offer include VAT but exclude any other applicable taxes, unless otherwise explicitly stated.
- Customers subscribing to this Offer shall also be bound by Melita’s Standard Terms and Conditions and any other relevant terms and conditions shall apply, provided that in case of conflict, these Terms and Conditions shall apply.
- Melita reserves the right to suspend, amend or otherwise alter this Offer and these Terms and Conditions at any time by giving you 30 days’ written notice of such amendments and such amendments shall automatically become part of these Terms and Conditions at the end of the said notice period. If you do not accept any such amendments, you have the right to migrate on to a different tariff plan or terminate the service without incurring any penalty during the 30 day notice period