Top Up Pay Bill
- Flexi Bundle
The following are the Terms and Conditions applicable in respect of the Internet bundle (“the Bundle”) being provided to a post-paid customer on the Unlimited with a Touch of Magic Tariff (“the Customer”) by Melita Limited. (“Melita”). Access to and use of this service is subject to the following Terms and Conditions. For more information, please contact Customer Care on 100 (call is free) from your Melita Mobile number, or + 356 77100100 from any other network.
1. This Bundle will start from the 1st April 2011 and will continue thereafter unless and until the service is terminated by Melita.
2. Customers subscribing to the Unlimited with a Touch of Magic Tariff are entitled to subscribe to a mobile internet add-on of €10 a month per 3GB. When subscription to this Bundle is for a minimum of 24 months, starting from the date the Customer enters into an Agreement with Melita, the Customer shall be given a wider range of subsidised Handsets to choose from*.
3. Alternatively the Customer may opt to subscribe to the internet bundle after the initial signing of the 24 month Agreement. The Customer may opt to unsubscribe from the said Bundle at any point, subject to a minimum duration of one bill cycle. In such instance the Customer will not benefit from a handset upgrade as described in clause 2 above.
4. Customers may opt in for the Bundle by calling our customer care on 100, by visiting one of our retail outlets or any Melita authorised agent. The cost for subscribing to the Bundle shall be billed over and above the monthly access fee for the applicable Unlimited with a Touch of Magic plan the Customer is subscribed to. All charges deriving from this Bundle include VAT but exclude Excise Tax, unless otherwise explicitly stated.
5. The Bundle’s payment and the benefits thereof will be automatically renewed once per billing cycle. It shall be so renewed until the Customer opts out from the Bundle or until the said Bundle is withdrawn by Melita. Customer may opt out from the Bundle by calling our customer care on 100 or by visiting one of our retail outlets.
6. Any use of the service over and above the 3GB shall be charged according to the standard tariff rates. Any usage performed whilst roaming shall be charged at the standard data roaming rates.
7. A Customer subscribed to this Offer cannot purchase additional Internet Bundles and/or Data Bundles. Furthermore, Customers shall not be eligible to any other post-paid offer or promotion unless expressly stated by Melita.
8. These Terms and Conditions are to be read in conjunction with the Terms and Conditions of the Unlimited with a Touch of Magic Terms and Conditions, the Mobile Internet (web) – Terms & Conditions and with any other relevant terms and conditions that apply.
9. Melita reserves the right to suspend, amend or otherwise alter this Offer and these Terms and Conditions at any time without giving prior notice.
*NB – Customers who subscribe to the Unlimited with a Touch of Magic Tariff Plan and benefit from six month access fee at half price are not eligible to a handset and therefore cannot choose to upgrade their handset.
Chat With Us
Connecting you to a live agent...
There was a problem connecting you to a live agent