Top Up Pay Bill
- Flexi Bundle
The following are the Terms and Conditions applicable in respect of the Melita Member gets Member Offer (“the Offer”) being provided to a Melita customer (“the Customer”) by Melita Mobile Ltd. (“Melita”). Access to the benefits of this Offer is subject to the following Terms and Conditions. By using this facility, you are agreeing to all of these Terms and Conditions, without modification. For more information, please contact Customer Care on 100 (call is free) from your Melita Mobile number, or +356 77100100 from any other network.
1. This Offer is available from 17th September 2014, and will continue thereafter unless and until it is terminated by Mellita.
2. This Offer is valid to any new Customer subscribing to a Melita pre-paid, hybrid or post-paid plan (“New Customer”) who has been referred by an existing Melita Mobile active Customer (“Existing Customer”), excluding Melita staff members and their relatives in the first degree and spouses. Customers who migrate from one tariff plan to another are not considered as a New Customer for the purpose of this Offer. Existing Customers cannot refer themselves when subscribing to a new Melita pre-paid, hybrid or post-paid plan. In case of New Customers who have ported in their mobile numbers, the Offer shall start when the porting is successful. For hybrid plans and post-paid New Customers, the Offer will start when the account is successfully activated by Melita.
3. Upon being referred by an existing Customer, a New Customer shall benefit from a one time:
a) FiveEuro (€5) credit on his account upon subscription and activation of a pre-paid plan;
b) Ten Euro (€10) credit on his account upon subscription and activation of a hybrid plan; or
c) Fifteen Euro (€15) credit on his account upon subscription and activation of a post-paid plan.
4. In order for the New Customer to redeem his free credit he is required to:
i) Fill in and submitting an online form available at www. melita.com;
ii) top-up with €10 within one month of the referral (in the case of the pre-paid plan);
iii) subscribe to a 24 month agreement (in the case of the hybrid and the post-paid plan).
5. The Melita Mobile Customer who successfully refers a New Customer subject to the conditions of this Offer will benefit from a five Euro (€5), ten Euro (€10) or fifteen Euro (€15) credit on his account depending on the subscription of the New Customer as outlined in Clause 3.
6. For the existing Customer to redeem his free credit in accordance with clause 5 above, the following conditions need to be satisfied:
a. The New Customer needs to subscribe to a pre-paid plan or to a 24 month agreement on a hybrid or post-paid plan;
b. The existing Customer must not have any overdue amounts on his Melita account. New members can only be referred once to Melita. For the avoidance of doubt if a New Customer is referred by more than one existing Customer, the first referral is eligible for the benefits in clause 5 above.
7. Credit can only be given in the case of active accounts. Credit will be given provided that all conditions mentioned above are fulfilled. Credit cannot be redeemed for cash for any reason. In the event of disconnection of the mobile service where a Customer has credit on his account, the credit will be lost. Offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
8. Melita’s Standard Terms and Conditions, Pre-paid top-up plan Terms and Conditions and any other specific and/or relevant terms and conditions shall apply. In case of conflict between these Terms and Conditions and any other applicable terms and conditions, then these Terms and Conditions shall apply.
9. Melita reserves the right to stop, suspend, amend or otherwise alter this Offer and these terms and conditions at any time without giving prior notice.
Chat With Us
Connecting you to a live agent...
There was a problem connecting you to a live agent