Top Up Pay Bill
- Flexi Bundle
The following are the Terms and Conditions applicable in respect of the Melita Unlimited – With a Touch of Magic (“the Tariff”) being provided to a post-paid customer (“the Customer”) by Melita Limited (“Melita”). Access to and use of this Tariff is subject to the following Terms and Conditions. For more information, please contact Customer Care on 100 (call is free) from your Melita Mobile number, or +356 77100100 from any other network.
1. This Tariff will start from the 17th October 2011 and will continue thereafter unless and until it is terminated by Melita.
2. This Post-Paid Plan is available to all Customers entering into a 24 month agreement with Melita (hereinafter referred to as the ‘Agreement’).
4. All charges deriving from this Tariff include VAT but exclude Excise Tax, unless otherwise explicitly stated.
5. Customers subscribing to this Tariff will benefit either from:
i) A Handset. The model of the Handset depends on the plan chosen and is to be determined at the sole discretion of Melita and may vary from time to time; Or
ii) As from 17th October 2011 Customer may opt to benefit from six month half price access fee plan.
6. Customers subscribing to this Tariff shall benefit from the following:
– €14.50* – charged € 8 per month for the first six months
– €24.50 – charged € 8 + €9.50 per month for the first six months
– €29.50 – charged € 8 +€9.50 + €4.50 per month for the first six months
– €34.50 – charged € 13 + € 9.50 per month for the first six months
– €44.50 – charged €13 + €9.50 + €9.50 per month for the first six months
– €59.50 – charged €25.50 +€9.50 per month for the first six months
– €74.50 – charged €25.50 + €9.50 + €14.50 per month for the first six months
*This rate does not include the internet bundle.
7. Customers on this Tariff shall have the possibility to upgrade to SMS Bundle depending on the plan chosen.
8. A Customer who subscribes to this Tariff may opt to subscribe to the Freedom Pack. Upon subscription the Customer shall benefit from a Melita fixed telephony service.
9. If the Customer terminates the Agreement, disconnects, downgrades or migrates onto a different tariff plan before the lapse of the Initial Term of 24 months, the Customer shall be liable to pay Melita the penalties stipulated in the Agreement and a one-time lump sum representing the retail value of the free handset or the handset subsidy given, whichever applies.
10. If a Customer wishes to change/upgrade his/her handset within this tariff plan, he/she will be required to enter into a new agreement of twenty-four  months.
11. Migration requests to any other tariff plan are subject to the terms and conditions of the respective tariff. Melita reserves the right not to entertain migration requests by Customers from this Tariff onto another tariff plan.
12. Customers subscribing to the Unlimited with a Touch of Magic shall also be bound by Melita’s Standard Terms and Conditions, the post-paid Magic Terms and Conditions, the post-paid Terms and Conditions of Service and any other relevant terms and conditions shall apply, provided that in case of conflict between these Terms and Conditions and the post-paid Standard Terms and Conditions, then these Terms and Conditions shall apply.
13. When subscribed to an unlimited service Melita will not limit your bandwidth or set monthly thresholds, your service will remain unlimited. Nevertheless, your use of the service is subject to your using it for private, personal and legitimate consumer purposes. You should not use the service in an illegal manner causing congestion and threats to the security of the network. Should such a situation arise Melita will not apply restrictions to your download capacity, but will first make reasonable efforts to contact you.
14. In case of default in payment, Melita reserves the right to terminate the Tariff with respect to that particular Customer and charge any termination penalties.
15. Melita reserves the right to suspend, amend or otherwise alter this Tariff and these Terms and Conditions at any time by giving you 30 days’ written notice of such amendments and such amendments shall automatically become part of these Terms and Conditions at the end of the said notice period. If you do not accept any such amendments, you have the right to migrate on to a different tariff plan or terminate the service without incurring any penalty during the 30 day notice period.
Chat With Us
Connecting you to a live agent...
There was a problem connecting you to a live agent