Redtouch – Unlimited 3 Mobile Plan
Redtouch – Unlimited 3 Mobile Plan
The following are the Terms and Conditions applicable in respect of the Redtouch – Unlimited 3 Mobile Plan (“the Tariff”) being provided to a pay monthly customer (“the Customer”) by Melita Limited (“Melita”). Access to and use of this Tariff is subject to the following Terms and Conditions. For more information, please contact Customer Care on 100 (call is free) from your Redtouch Melita Mobile number, or +356 77100100 from any other network.
- This Tariff will start from the 18thDecember 2018 and will continue thereafter unless and until it is terminated by Melita.
- This Tariff is available to existing Redtouch Customers entering into an agreement with Melita (hereinafter referred to as the ‘Agreement’).
- Customers subscribing to this Tariff shall be charged a monthly access fee of twenty euro (€20) in advance for this Tariff plan and shall be charged for the respective services according to the applicable tariff rates.
- Customers subscribing to this Tariff shall benefit from:
- free calls to all registered local fixed line numbers;
- free calls to all registered local mobile line numbers;
- free SMS to local numbers;
- 3GB of data and;
- 50GB of MelitaWiFi data per month.
- Any unutilised balance, minutes, data or any other benefits from the subscription fee shall not be carried forward and cannot be redeemed for cash. Rates for international calls and SMS, as well as roaming, premium calls and premium SMS will be charged as published on the Melita website www.melita.com
- Should the Customer exceed the 3GB of data as per his Tariff he shall be charged an additional €5 and he shall benefit from 1GB of data. Should the Customer exceed any of the additional 1GB in a particular month he will again be charged €5 and he will benefit from another 1GB.
- Customers subscribing to this Tariff may choose to purchase:
- 100 minutes towards EU, AU, Canada, China and the US for an extra monthly charge of €3; or
- 500 minutes towards EU, AU, Canada, China and the US for an extra monthly charge of €10.
- Customers subscribing to the Tariff shall have the possibility of subscribing to the Flexi Bundle subject to the terms and conditions of the bundle.
- If the Customer terminates the Agreement, disconnects, downgrades or migrates onto a different Tariff plan before the lapse of his Agreement, Clause 10 of the Standard Terms and Conditions shall apply.
- All charges deriving from this Tariff include VAT but exclude Excise Tax and any other applicable taxes, unless otherwise explicitly stated.
- Migration requests to any other tariff plan are subject to the terms and conditions of the respective tariff. Melita reserves the right not to entertain migration requests by Customers from this Tariff onto another tariff plan.
- Customers subscribing to this Tariff shall also be bound by Melita’s Standard Terms and Conditions and any other relevant terms and conditions shall apply, provided that in case of conflict these Terms and Conditions shall apply.
- Melita reserves the right to suspend, amend or otherwise alter this Tariff and these Terms and Conditions at any time by giving you 30 days’ written notice of such amendments and such amendments shall automatically become part of these Terms and Conditions at the end of the said notice period. If you do not accept any such amendments, you have the right to migrate on to a different tariff plan or terminate the service without incurring any penalty during the 30 day notice period.
NB – All prices quoted include a €1 direct debit payment discount and are based on a 24 month term agreement. Should you pay by means other than direct debit or PACC you will not benefit from the €1 discount.