- Flexi Bundle
The following are the Terms and Conditions applicable in respect of the SMS bundle (“the Offer”) being provided to a post-paid customer (“the Customer”) by Melita Mobile Ltd. (“Melita”). Access to and use of this service is subject to the following Terms. For more information, please contact Customer Care on 100 (call is free) from your Melita Mobile number, or + 356 77100100 from any other network.
1. Melita Customers who are on any Melita post-paid tariff plan may subscribe to a bundle of two hundred fifty (250) SMSs for €5.
2. The Offer starts from the 10 July 2009 and will continue thereafter unless and until it is terminated by Melita.
3. The Offer is valid for thirty (30) days from date of activation. The Offer will be activated at 00:00:00 hrs of the first day of the next billing cycle following subscription by the Customer.
4. Customers may opt in for the Offer by calling our customer care on 100, by visiting one of our retail outlets or any Melita authorised agent. The cost for subscribing to the Offer shall be billed over and above the monthly subscription fee for the applicable tariff plan the Customer is subscribed to.
5. The Offer’s payment and the benefits thereof will be automatically renewed once per billing cycle. It shall be so renewed until the Customer opts out from the Offer or until the said Offer is withdrawn by Melita. Customer may opt out from the Offer by calling our customer care on 100 or by visiting one of our retail outlets. The Offer will be terminated at 23:59:59 hrs on the last day of the then current billing cycle.
6. The Offer is only valid to texts to local operators whilst in Malta. International, roaming and premium text messages will be charged at the standard tariff rate.
7. When a Customer benefiting from the Offer uses up the entire SMS bundle to which he has subscribed to, the Customer shall be charged the applicable rate per SMS according to the tariff plan the Customer is subscribed to. When the Customer sends SMSs before the bundle is activated and/or sends SMSs after the Offer expires or the Offer is terminated by Melita, the Customer shall automatically be charged the standard rates according to the tariff plan the Customer is subscribed to.
8. A Customer cannot purchase more than one SMS bundle per bill cycle. The cost of an SMS bundle is non-refundable. The Offer might not be available on certain tariff plans.
9. If the Customer’s SMS bundle is not used up by the Customer within the thirty (30) day timeframe, the remaining unused SMSs will be lost and will not be carried forward. Unused SMS cannot be redeemed for cash or otherwise transferred to another subscriber.
10. All charges deriving from the Offer include VAT and any other applicable taxes, unless otherwise explicitly stated. The charge for the Offer will be billed over and above the monthly subscription fee. Offers are billed in advance, with the exception of the first bundle which will be included in your next bill.
11. Melita’s post-paid Standard Terms and Conditions and any other relevant terms and conditions shall apply.
12. Melita reserves the right to stop, suspend, amend or otherwise alter the Offer and these terms and conditions at any time without giving prior notice.