Top Up Pay Bill
- Flexi Bundle
The following are the Terms and Conditions applicable in respect of the SMS bundle (“the Bundle”) being provided to a post-paid customer on the Unlimited with a Touch of Magic Tariff (“the Customer”) by Melita Mobile Ltd. (“Melita”). Access to and use of this service is subject to the following Terms and Conditions. For more information, please contact Customer Care on 100 (call is free) from your Melita Mobile number, or + 356 77100100 from any other network.
1. Melita Customers who are on Melita post-paid Unlimited with a Touch of Magic tariff plan may, depending on the plan chosen, subscribe to a bundle of:
i) €15 plan – three hundred (300) SMS for €5;
ii) €25 plan – five hundred (500) SMS for €5; or
iii) €50 plan – one thousand (1000) SMS for €5
2. The Bundle starts from the 1st April 2011 and will continue thereafter unless and until it is terminated by Melita.
3. Customers may opt to subscribe to the SMS bundle after the initial signing of the 24 month Agreement. Customers may do so by calling our customer care on 100, by visiting one of our retail outlets or any Melita authorised agent. The cost for subscribing to the Bundle shall be billed over and above the monthly access fee for the applicable Unlimited with a Touch of Magic plan the Customer is subscribed to. All charges deriving from this Bundle include VAT but exclude Excise Tax, unless otherwise explicitly stated.
4. The Bundle payment and the benefits thereof will be automatically renewed once per billing cycle. It shall be so renewed until the Customer opts out from the Bundle or until the said Bundle is withdrawn by Melita. The Customer may opt to unsubscribe from the said Bundle at any point, subject to a minimum duration of one bill cycle. Customer may opt out from the Bundle by calling our customer care on 100 or by visiting one of our retail outlets.
5. The Bundle is only valid to SMS to local operators whilst in Malta. International, roaming and premium SMS messages will be charged at the standard tariff rate.
7. When a Customer benefiting from this Bundle uses up the entire SMS bundle to which he has subscribed to, the Customer shall be charged the applicable rate per SMS according to the tariff plan the Customer is subscribed to. When the Customer sends SMS before the bundle is activated and/or sends SMS after the Bundle expires or the Bundle is terminated by Melita, the Customer shall automatically be charged the standard rates according to the plan the Customer is subscribed to.
8. If the Customer’s SMS bundle is not used up by the Customer within the thirty (30) day timeframe, the remaining unused SMS will be lost and will not be carried forward. Unused SMS cannot be redeemed for cash or otherwise transferred to another subscriber.
9. Melita’s Unlimited with a Touch of Magic Terms and Conditions, Standard Terms and Conditions and any other relevant terms and conditions shall apply.
10. Melita reserves the right to suspend, amend or otherwise alter this Bundle and these Terms and Conditions at any time without giving prior notice.