The following are the Terms and Conditions applicable in respect of the Total Connect Tariff being provided to customers (“the Customer”) by Melita Ltd (“Melita”) as applicable. Access to and use of this Tariff is subject to the following Terms and Conditions. For more information, please contact Customer Care on 100 (call is free) from your Melita Mobile number, or +356 77100100 from any other network.
- This Tariff will start from the 30th November 2015 and will continue thereafter unless and until the service is terminated by Melita.
- This Tariff is available to all new or existing Customers subscribing to the Melita Connector package. The Melita Connector package (“Connector”), includes a Melita Data Dongle (“Dongle”) together with a dedicated Melita SIM card provisioned for data, calls and SMS usage.
- Subscription to the Tariff is available to all new or existing Melita Customers entering into an agreement with Melita (hereinafter referred to as the ‘Agreement’).
- Customers subscribed to this Tariff shall benefit from:
- 10GB mobile data which can be used in Malta or whilst roaming in the EU and UK; and
- A free Melita connector device and/or SIM.
Rates for Call and SMS applicable to this Tariff, whether local or international, as well as roaming charges, shall be as published on the Melita website
- Standard Call and SMS rates shall apply for any usage made from the dedicated Melita SIM card provided with the Connector. Calls and SMSes made from the dedicated Melita SIM card provided with the Connector, will not be generated from your Melita Mobile number but from another number specifically allocated to the dedicated Melita SIM card provided. If a Customer terminates his Agreement or is disconnected from the network, he will no longer avail of the number allocated to him with the Connector provided.
- The Connector shall only be available to the account holder and may not be transferred. Any Connector given to a Customer which is damaged, stolen, lost or tampered with and which the Customer wishes to have replaced will result in the Customer having to pay the full retail value of the Connector.
- Any unutilized balance from the standard monthly tariff rate shall not be carried forward and cannot be redeemed for cash. Any use of the service over and above what is included in the Tariff shall be charged according to the applicable rate.
- Customers benefiting from this Offer, can opt to terminate any of the services mentioned in clause 3 above in accordance with Clause 10 of the Standard Terms and Conditions.
- Any data usage above the domestic data allowance shall be charged at the standard domestic data tariff rateAll international usage, maritime roaming usage and inflight roaming usage both within and outside the EU and roaming usage outside the EU are not included as Roam Like at Home services, will be charged at the standard international and roaming rates found on our website.
- Melita shall have the right to vary these Terms and Conditions at any time by giving you 30 days’ written notice of such amendments and such amendments shall automatically become part of these Terms and Conditions at the end of the said notice period. If you do not accept any such amendments, you have the right to migrate on to a different tariff plan or terminate the service without incurring any penalty during the 30 day notice period.
- These Terms and Conditions should be read in conjunction with Melita’s Standard Terms and Conditions, Mobile Internet (Web) Terms and Conditions and any other relevant terms and conditions that apply, provided that in case of conflict between these Terms and Conditions and the Mobile Internet (Web) Terms and Conditions or any other relevant terms and conditions, then these Terms and Conditions shall apply