MyHotspot (Melita Home Data Sim)
The following are the Terms and Conditions applicable in respect of the MyHotspot (Melita Home Data Sim) (“the Tariff”).
- This Tariff will start from the 24th August 2021 and will continue thereafter unless and until the service is terminated by Melita.
- The Customers subscribing to this Tariff shall be charged a monthly access fee of €25.50 and shall benefit from 400GB of local data per month, at the maximum download speed of 50Mbps and upload speed of 10Mbps. Any unutilised data shall not be carried forward to the next month and cannot be redeemed for cash.
- Customers subscribing to this Tariff shall be provided with a dedicated Melita SIM card provisioned solely for Home data usage together with a Melita Connector device having the retail value of €100.
- Should the Customer exceed the 400GB of data per month as per the Tariff, he shall be charged an additional €1 per 1GB of data. Should the Customer exceed any of the additional 1GB in a particular month he will again be charged €1 per 1GB.
- All charges deriving from this Tariff include VAT but exclude Excise Tax and any other applicable taxes, unless otherwise explicitly stated.
- This Tariff is subject to a twenty-four (24) month Agreement.
- Upon termination of this Tariff, the Customer shall return the dedicated Melita SIM card and the Melita Connector device.
- Any Melita Connector device given to a Customer which is damaged, stolen, lost or tampered with, the Customer shall be liable to pay the full retail value of the Connector.
- The Tariff is limited to residential use.
- If a Customer terminates his Agreement or is disconnected from the network, he will no longer avail of the number allocated to him.
- The Tariff can only be used by the Customer for usage performed on Melita’s local network.
- Customers subscribing to this Tariff shall also be bound by Melita’s Standard Terms and Conditions and any other relevant terms and conditions shall apply, provided that in case of conflict these Terms and Conditions shall apply.
- Melita reserves the right to suspend, amend or otherwise alter this Offer and these Terms and Conditions at any time by giving you 30 days’ written notice of such amendments and such amendments shall automatically become part of these Terms and Conditions at the end of the said notice period. If you do not accept any such amendments, you have the right to migrate on to a different tariff plan or terminate the service.
N.B Customers subscribing to this Tariff from 7th February 2022 onwards are subject to a twelve (12) month Agreement.