Top Up Pay Bill
- Flexi Bundle
The following are the Terms and Conditions applicable in respect of the Telephony Unlimited (“Service”) Access to and use of this Service is subject to the following Terms and Conditions. For more information, please contact Customer Care on 100 (call is free) from your Melita Mobile number, or +356 77100100 from any other network.
1. The Service is being provided to you (the “Customer”) upon subscribing to a Bundle wherein Telephony is one of the services provided within the Bundle.
2. The Service is applicable to all new or existing Melita subscribers to Bundles which include Telephony.
3. Upon subscribing to a Bundle as per clause 1 above, the Customer shall benefit from a Melita fixed telephony service as follows:
a. A Fixed Telephony service with:
i. unlimited calls to all registered Melita fixed line numbers;
ii. unlimited calls to all other local fixed line numbers;
iii. Calls to all local mobile numbers shall be charged at the rate of €0.23c per minute, charged on a per minute basis.
With regard to international calls and premium rated services standard telephony charges as published on the Melita website shall apply.
Melita reserves the right to implement a call set-up charge of a maximum €0.035c for each fixed call made by the Customer, subject to prior reasonable notice to the Customer.
4. Customers subscribing to the Service agree and accept to be bound by these Terms and Conditions
which should be read in conjunction with Melita’s Standard Terms and Conditions which are provided to the Customer for signing, the Telephony Specific Terms and Conditions of Service, and any other applicable Terms and Conditions including the particular Bundle Terms and Conditions, a copy of which are available on Melita’s website – https://www.melita.com/.
5. When subscribed to an unlimited service Melita will not limit your bandwidth or set monthly thresholds, your service will remain unlimited. Nevertheless, your use of the service is subject to your using it for private, personal and legitimate consumer purposes. You should not use the service in an illegal manner causing congestion and threats to the security of the network. Should such a situation arise Melita will not apply restrictions to your download capacity, but will first make reasonable efforts to contact you.
6. Melita reserves the right to suspend, amend or otherwise alter this Bundle and these Terms and Conditions at any time by giving you 30 days’ written notice of such amendments and such amendments shall automatically become part of these Terms and Conditions at the end of the said notice period. If you do not accept any such amendments, you have the right to migrate on to a different tariff plan or terminate the service without incurring any penalty during the 30 day notice period.
Chat With Us
Connecting you to a live agent...
There was a problem connecting you to a live agent