The following are the Terms and Conditions applicable in respect of the Melita Netbox HD Launch Offer (“the Offer”) being provided to a digital TV customer (“the Customer”) by Melita plc (“Melita”). Access to and use of the Service is subject to the following Terms and Conditions. For more information, please contact Customer Care on 27272727.
1. The Offer starts from the 24th May 2010 and will continue until the 31st August 2010, both days inclusive.
2. This Offer is valid to all new or existing Customers subscribing to the Melita Netbox HD service for a minimum Initial Term of 24 months, during the dates of the Offer indicated in Clause 1.
3. Customers eligible for the Offer in terms of clause 2 shall benefit from the following:
a. Free Monthly Rental Fee for the Melita Netbox HD (on both main and additional outlet where applicable) until end of September 2010. The Offer does not extend to the monthly service charge for the digital TV tier subscribed to, which shall always be payable. The Monthly Rental Fee for the Melita Netbox HD shall be payable as from 1st October 2010 for the remaining months of the Initial Term of 24 months, and thereafter until the Customer remains subscribed to the Service.
b. If at the time of subscription to the Melita Netbox HD service, the Customer is subscribed to a Digital TV service (main outlet), the Customer shall be entitled to transfer the Digital TV service to an additional outlet or migrate his analogue additional outlet to digital TV for free and with no monthly subscription fee on the additional digital TV outlet until the 31st December 2010. This option is only available if availed of on the date of install of the Melita Netbox HD and subject that you commit retaining the additional outlet for a period of not less than 24 months from date of installation of the Melita Netbox HD. The additional digital TV outlet shall be on the same or lower digital tier subscribed to on the main outlet (excluding HD and premium services) until 31st December 2010. Customers who wish to subscribe to premium services on the additional outlets will be charged the standard rates for premium services on the additional outlet. As from 1st January 2011, Customers shall be charged the standard charges for additional digital TV outlets.
4. A Customer who is eligible for the Offer who is paying the digital TV installation costs by instalments and who migrates his digital TV subscription to an additional outlet, will still be charged the monthly instalment.
5. These Terms must be read in conjunction with the Standard Terms and Conditions (the “Agreement”), the Melita TV Terms and Conditions, the Melita Netbox HD Service Terms and Conditions; and any other applicable terms and conditions. Access to the terms and conditions available by visiting https://www.melita.com/.
6. Melita reserves the right to suspend, amend or otherwise alter this Offer and these Terms and Conditions at any time without giving prior notice.