Melita NexTV Everywhere
The following are the Terms and Conditions applicable in respect of the Melita NexTV Everywhere service (“Service”) being provided to customers (“the Customer”) by Melita Limited. (“Melita”). Access to the benefits of this Service is subject to the following Terms and Conditions. By making use of this Service, you are agreeing to all of these Terms and Conditions, without modification. For more information, please phone 27 270 270.
- This Service will start from the 1st June 2017 (“Start Date”) and will continue thereafter unless and until the Service is terminated by Melita.
- This Service is available to New and Existing Customers subscribed to a Flexi Bundle service including NexTV, which may be availed of by simply downloading the Melita NexTV application through Android Play Store, iOS/Apple Store or Amazon, or by using the Equipment provided by Melita at an additional charge.
- Customers will benefit from this Service by either accessing it here or by downloading the Application from the Play Store or Apple Store. Customers need to have an active MyMelita account in order to access the Service. Upon downloading and installing the application or accessing the service through a browser, the Customer accepts to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
- Customers who choose to benefit from the Service shall have access to a number of Live TV channels, and other interactive features. The Service can be used on a maximum of four devices at the same time. The accessible Service content is not the same as the Melita TV service content; furthermore only certain channels are available via the Service. The channel line-up accessible through this service may be accessed from here. Customers understand that Melita has no influence on the Service content edited by third parties, and therefore does not assume any correlative liability. Melita reserves the right to make, add/remove any element of the Service which it deems necessary. The Customer shall not be entitled to any compensation as a result of changes.
- The Service shall be accessible via a Wi-Fi connection or through Melita mobile data. The Service shall also be available to Customers who travel temporarily within the EU. Should the Customer make use of the Service through his Melita mobile data, once the mobile data given in the applicable Tariff is consumed, the standard rates shall apply.
- This Service shall only be available for non-commercial use. Customers shall not use the Service in any unauthorised way and shall respect the intellectual property rights of third parties.
- Melita shall use all its expertise to provide a high quality Service to the Customer. However, Melita does not give any guarantees as to the flawless or uninterrupted functioning of the Service. Furthermore, Melita draws the Customer’s attention to the fact that the access to the Service also depends on the Customer’s internet access conditions.
- These Terms and Conditions are to be read in conjunction with the Standard Terms and Conditions, Flexi Bundle Terms and Conditions, TV in Flexi Bundle Terms and Conditions, MyMelita Terms and Conditions and with any other relevant terms and conditions that apply.
- Melita reserves the right to suspend, amend or otherwise alter this Service and these Terms and Conditions.
* As of 15th December 2020 the NexTV is available without any Equipment by downloading the Android NexTV application through Playstore. The above terms and conditions apply.