Credit Transfer Form

If your account has been terminated and still contains a credit, you need to request a refund. To do so, please fill out the form and send it to our Credit Control Team. Please read the terms carefully regarding the credit transfer to ensure successful fund transfers.

If you wish to obtain a refund for a credit balance on an account belonging to a deceased account holder, kindly complete the credit transfer refund – Deceased form and send it to our Credit Control Team.

To be eligible for the refund :

  • The account must be terminated
  • All equipment has been returned
  • All invoices have been settled
  • All invoices are issued including the last invoice after the termination

A €5 administration charge will be applied to all credit refunds, whether processed through bank transfer, cheque, or cash.