Reset the MyMelita password using the security question
If you forgot your MyMelita account password, you can easily retrieve it.
To reset your MyMelita password using the security question, follow the step-by-step guide below:
- Open MyMelita and choose ‘Trouble Logging In.’
- Select ‘Forgot Your Password’ and press ‘Yes.’
- Enter your email address and click ‘Continue.’
- You will receive an email; click on ‘Reset Password’ and choose a security question.
- Provide your answer and click ‘Continue’ to set a new password.