Reset the MyMelita password using your mobile number
If you forgot your MyMelita account password, you can easily retrieve it.
To reset your MyMelita password using your mobile number, follow the step-by-step guide below:
- Open MyMelita and choose ‘Trouble Logging In.’
- Select ‘Forgot Your Password’ and press ‘Yes.’
- Enter your email address and click ‘Continue.’
- Under ‘Reset Method,’ choose the ‘Via Mobile Number’ option.
- Choose your mobile number from the drop-down menu and select ‘Proceed.’
- A PIN is sent to the chosen mobile number.
- Enter the six-digit PIN on MyMelita and press ‘Proceed.’
- A reset link is sent to your email address.
- Open the email and click on ‘Reset Password.’
- Enter your new password and click ‘Login.