Reset the MyMelita password via bill details
If you forgot your MyMelita account password, you can easily retrieve it.
To reset your MyMelita password via bill details, follow the step-by-step guide below:
- Open MyMelita and choose ‘Trouble Logging In.’
- Select ‘Forgot Your Password’ and press ‘Yes.’
- Enter your email address and click ‘Continue.’
- Under ‘Reset Method,’ choose the ‘Via Bill Details’ option.
- Enter your invoice number and total, then press ‘Proceed.’
- A reset link is sent to your email address.
- Open the email and click on ‘Reset Password.’
- Enter your new password and click ‘Login.