What is the Plume app for?
The Plume App gives you an insight into the health of your home network.
It allows you to:
- Change and share your WiFi name and password
- Manage your network from home or anywhere you have internet access
- Set your network to auto or router mode
- View number of connected devices and their data usage
- View connection status of your Pods
- Add more Pods to your network
- Remove Pods from your network
In addition, the App includes the following features:
- Dynamic view of your PlumeWiFi network topology
- View and manage the devices connected to your network over WiFi
- Rename your PlumeWiFi Pods with our Pod locator function
- Rename connected devices
- Freeze device internet access
- Run network speed tests
Plume App is compatible with iPhone 5 and above running iOS 9 and higher and with the most popular Android smartphones running Android 4.4 and higher. You can download the App using the links in the below showing banner.