Changing a lost or forgotten mailbox password from MyMelita
There are two methods how you can change your existing mailbox password.
The first method is through MyMelita, the below video shows you how:
- Log in on MyMelita.
If you don’t have MyMelita account, click here to register. Activation takes only a few seconds and you will get plenty of benefits with our free App.
- Click on My Services
- Choose your Internet service.
- Click on the Right Arrow icon.
- Click on the Details Tab.
- Under Available Mailboxes, click the Settings icon next to the mailbox name.
You will be prompted to input the MyMelita password, the new mailbox password and repeat the new password.
- Once done, press CHANGE PASSWORD.
Changes will take effect immediately.