Changing a lost or forgotten mailbox password from MyMelita
There are two methods how you can change your existing mailbox password.
The first method is through My Melita:
- Log in on MyMelita.
If you don’t have MyMelita account, click here to register. Activation takes only a few seconds and you will get plenty of benefits with our free App.
- Click on My Services
- Choose your Internet service.
- Click on the Right Arrow icon.
- Click on the Details Tab.
- Under Available Mailboxes, click the Settings icon next to the mailbox name.
You will be prompted to input the MyMelita password, the new mailbox password and repeat the new password.
- Once done, press CHANGE PASSWORD.
Changes will take effect immediately.