Connecting the NexTV with Arris modem via Ethernet
To enjoy all the interactive benefts of NexTV you’ll need to connect your NexTV Decoder to the internet via your Arris modem.
You’ll first need to connect your NexTV Decoder to your TV.
- Check that your home internet connection is working, for example by checking the WiFi signal on your smartphone, computer or other device
- Use the HDMI cable provided to connect your TV to your NexTV Decoder using the socket marked HDMI
- Use the RF cable from your existing set top box and connect it to the back of the NexTV Decoder, using the socket marked RF IN
- Turn on your TV and NexTV Decoder
- Connect the Ethernet cable from the back of your Arris modem to the back of your NexTV Decoder in the Ethernet port
- Press OK on the remote control
- Go to My World
- Go to Settings and press OK
- Go to Network and press OK
- Scroll down to Active Interface, select interface and press OK
- Select Ethernet and press OK
- Your ADB Box is now connected to your Arris modem through Ethernet