Why can’t I access mobile data from my phone?
If you are abroad and having problems with accessing your mobile data from your phone;
- Check that you have good mobile coverage.
- If you are using a standard prepaid subscription, make sure you have enough credit to access the internet.
- Try to switch to another provider if possible. This can be done through your mobile phone settings.
- Check if you have the correct internet settings. To check your internet settings, please click any of the below options depending on your device operating system.
- If you have a SmartPhone, check that the Mobile Network is enabled from the mobile phone settings.
If you have gone through all of the above processes but you are still experiencing issues, have a chat with us.