Telephony in Flexi Bundle
The following are the Terms and Conditions applicable in respect of the Telephony service (“Service”) in the 4P Bundle (“the Bundle “) being provided to customers (“the Customer”) by Melita Limited (“Melita”). By partaking in the Bundle, you are agreeing to all of these Terms and Conditions. For more information, please contact Customer Care on 27270270, from your fixed or 100 (call is free) from your Melita Mobile number, or +356 77100100 from any other network.
- Customer subscribing to the Bundle may choose to subscribe/upgrade the Service for an extra monthly charge, depending on tariff chosen, by subscribing to one of the following:
- Fixed Telephony
- on-net and off-net fixed calls charged at €0.05c per minute;
- on-net and off-net mobile calls charged at €0.23c per minute;
- *Fixed Unlimited
- unlimited calls to all registered Melita fixed line numbers;
- unlimited calls to all other local fixed line numbers;
- calls to all local mobile numbers shall be charged at the rate of €0.23c per minute, charged on a per minute basis.
- Fixed & Mobile Unlimited
- Unlimited calls to all registered local fixed line numbers;
- Unlimited calls to all registered local mobile line numbers.
Excluding the benefits enlisted in the above tariffs, with regards to International calls and premium rated services standard applicable telephony charges as published on the Melita website shall apply.
- Customers subscribing to the Service can at any point in time opt to subscribe to the International Minutes add-ons. The extra charge for these International Minutes will depend on the particular add-on: Click Here. Should the Customer decide to unsubscribe to such add-on Customer will lose all related benefits such as remaining credit balance etc.
- Customers subscribing to the Service agree and accept to be bound by these Terms and Conditions which should be read in conjunction with Melita’s Standard Terms and Conditions which are provided to the Customer for signing, and any other applicable Terms and Conditions including the particular Bundle Terms and Conditions, a copy of which are available on Melita’s website.
- When subscribed to an unlimited service Melita will not limit your bandwidth or set monthly thresholds, your service will remain unlimited. Nevertheless, your use of the service is subject to your using it for private, personal and legitimate consumer purposes. You should not use the service in an illegal manner causing congestion and threats to the security of the network. Should such a situation arise Melita will not apply restrictions to your download capacity, but will first make reasonable efforts to contact you.
- Melita reserves the right to suspend, amend or otherwise alter the Bundle and these Terms and Conditions at any time by giving you 30 days’ written notice of such amendments and such amendments shall automatically become part of these Terms and Conditions at the end of the said notice period. If you do not accept any such amendments, you have the right to terminate the service without incurring any penalty during the 30 day notice period.
* this applies only to Customers who subscribed to the Service prior to 13th October 2021.